The certification you pursue will likely depend on your area of interest in IT, your experience level, and what the jobs you’re interested in require. If you’re currently in an IT role, you can ask your employer what skills will be most useful for you to learn. While some exam takers may have very little additional knowledge they need to acquire, others may have to invest significant time and effort in their exam studies. Regardless of experience, it’s in your best interest to take an inventory of the exam areas that you don’t know or know little about.
While exact salaries vary based on experience, location and industry, network engineers earn an average of $72,000 annually. Visit our CompTIA Network+ salary information page for more salary data. Join the ranks of successful professionals who have transformed their careers through our award-winning training and gain the expertise to excel in the field of networking. By attending the CompTIA Network+ Boot Camp, professionals can enhance their knowledge and proficiency in networking, opening doors to exciting opportunities and advancement in the IT industry. Whether you’re looking for in-classroom or live online training, CompTIA offers best-in-class instructor-led training for both individuals and teams. You can also find training among CompTIA’s vast network of Authorized Training Partners.
Differentiate Yourself With Network+
We use this information to complete transactions, fulfill orders, communicate with individuals placing orders or visiting the online store, and for related purposes. We frequently get questions from test takers on how long they should plan for their exam to take. However, everyone is different and passing the exam is not about speed. We recommend that you go into your
exam with confidence and answer the questions at a pace that you feel comfortable with, while remembering that the CompTIA Network+ exam consists of a maximum of 90 questions. Our high-stakes exams are proctored at a Pearson VUE testing center in a highly-secure environment. Here’s what you should know about the testing process and what steps you need to take.
- If a user no longer desires our service and desires to delete his or her account, please contact us at customer- and we will process the deletion of a user’s account.
- Your certification proves that you are a dedicated professional in the field and can be a valuable asset to any organization.
- CertMaster Practice confirms strong areas and fills knowledge gaps in weak areas, helping you feel more prepared and confident when you go into your
- Like Network+ itself, CompTIA Network+ CE also carries globally-recognized ISO/ANSI accreditation status.
For example, some classroom training teaches all CompTIA Network+ material in a matter of one week, while others stretch over several months. If you choose the path to learn on your own, you may, similarly be able to acquire the necessary knowledge within
a few days, weeks or months, depending on how much knowledge and experience you already have. When you prefer traditional textbook style learning, choose our fully illustrated Official CompTIA Content books that are packed with informative and accessible content that covers all exam objectives. CertMaster Practice is an adaptive online companion tool that assesses your knowledge and exam readiness.
CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 Certification Study Guide
The CompTIA Continuing Education program
Your CompTIA Network+ certification is good for three years from the day of your exam. The CE program allows you to extend your certification in three-year intervals through activities and training that relate to the content of your certification. Like Network+ itself, CompTIA Network+ CE also carries globally-recognized ISO/ANSI accreditation status. Start Your Infrastructure JourneyWe help you gain the knowledge and skills required to design and implement functional networks on the job. Support Networks on Any PlatformUnlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform.
- CompTIA has four IT certification series that test different knowledge standards – from entry-level to expert.
- We recommend that you go into your
exam with confidence and answer the questions at a pace that you feel comfortable with, while remembering that the CompTIA Network+ exam consists of a maximum of 90 questions.
- Being honest with yourself will help you focus on what you need to learn and, ultimately, make your studies more effective.
- It demonstrates your expertise and proficiency in networking concepts, protocols and practices.
- Remember, dedicated study efforts can greatly increase your chances of success on the Network+ exam.
Explain security concepts and network attacks in order to harden networks against threats. Explain routing technologies and networking devices; deploy ethernet solutions and configure wireless technologies. Hundreds of practice questions and a timed final assessment CompTIA NET+ Certification Lessons to help assess your readiness. In short, there’s no simple answer to this question because it all depends on how much you already know, how much you have to learn, how quickly you learn and when you feel confident enough to take the exam and pass it.
Award-winning training you can trust
CertMaster Practice confirms strong areas and fills knowledge gaps in weak areas, helping you feel more prepared and confident when you go into your
certification exam. Acquire the necessary hands-on skills for your certification exam with CertMaster Labs. You will develop a deeper understanding of the subject matter and reinforce the practical aspects of certification exam objectives.
- Enjoy the flexibility of Infosec’s self-paced CompTIA Network+ Certification training, where you can access course materials anytime, anywhere, fitting seamlessly into your busy work schedule.
- If an employee leaves within three months of obtaining certification, Infosec will train a different employee at the same organization tuition-free for up to one year.
- A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- Pearson may collect additional personal information from the winners of a contest or drawing in order to award the prize and for tax reporting purposes, as required by law.
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your postal address or email address), we provide a way to correct or update that user’s personal data provided to us. If a user no longer desires our service and desires to delete his or her account, please contact us at customer- and we will process the deletion of a user’s account. Keep your certification up to date with CompTIA’s Continuing Education (CE) program. It’s designed to be a continued validation of your expertise and a tool to expand your skillset. It’s also the ace up your sleeve when you’re ready to take the next step in your career. Extensive learning content, videos, flashcards, games, and more covering all exam objectives.
CompTIA offers everything you need to prepare for your certification exam. Explore training developed by CompTIA with options that fit various learning styles and timelines. Whether you prefer self-study or classroom training, CompTIA has you covered.
- We use this information to complete transactions, fulfill orders, communicate with individuals placing orders or visiting the online store, and for related purposes.
- Support Networks on Any PlatformUnlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform.
- CompTIA DataSys+ covers the knowledge and skills needed to deploy, maintain, and protect data being collected by businesses and organizations.
- The CompTIA Continuing Education program
Your CompTIA Network+ certification is good for three years from the day of your exam.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account information. Pearson Education, Inc., 221 River Street, Hoboken, New Jersey 07030, (Pearson) presents this site to provide information about Pearson IT Certification products and services that can be purchased through this site. The Network+ Certification Study Guide will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress a career in network administration.